Thursday, December 01, 2005

11 months...







...and counting. I just can't believe it was almost a year ago that we had Payton! Time has gone by way too quickly...I still think of P as my baby, but when I look at pictures of when she was first born...she isn't my baby anyomre, she's my little girl! She is so much fun and changing so much. She can pull herself up on just about anything and climbs stairs like crazy...fun for her, scary for me! She says "ya" all the time...it's fun to ask her questions and receive answers. She'll be walking soon...she's a pro at standing by herself, but she hasn't quite ventured far enough to take that first step yet. It'll happen too soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!! I just want to pinch her cheeks!! These are great pics, too! Nice job! ;)

Anonymous said...

it's niki. she looks soooo cute tal! still cracks me up how she's gray's little twinner. and her hair is awesome. she makes me laugh. can't wait to see you all very soon!! love ya.

Anonymous said...

tal i can not believe how much payton has changed since june. she is soooo cute i can take it. i can not wait to see you and oayton when sean and i are home for xmas. and i want to get the mag that your work is being published in. i am so excited for you. see you soon

rebecca said...

she is so adorable Talia!