Tuesday, June 06, 2006

havin' some fun...




























...in my scrap room the other night. It seems like forever since I've just sat down and done a couple pages. So that was nice. Didn't get to bed till about 1 or 2am...I lose track when I'm down in the basement all by myself!

I also thought I'd share that I've been added to The Urban Scrapbook's design team (my local scrapbook store) so I'm excited about that. I'll complete 1 page a month to be displayed in their store as well as teach classes whenever I can. I've also added a link to the right where you can click to see the classes I have taught and upcoming ones as well...so take a look if you're interested!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love your pages Tal! Don't you just love when you can be in you're room and just scrap away?

rebecca said...

these are so cute Talia!

Janna said...

love the layouts, talia!! i love your idea for the flowers... so cute! i've started using those mm tiny letters and they're SO fun!! love 'em!!

GREAT job, as always!

janna