Saturday, July 08, 2006

lots to share...

Okay, so I know I have been a bad blogger this week! But I have been so busy and have just had so much to do...I'm almost 36 weeks (yay!) so this pregnancy is coming to an end and I'm just trying to prepare for another little one in the house. Right now I'm in the process of moving Payton into her new room...it's taking awhile 'cause I can only do it when she's awake (not that easy to be organizing and moving stuff when she's trying to sleep in her crib)...but...when she's awake, let's face it, how much can I actually get done?? So it's taking me a while. Hopefully I'll be able to finish that up tonight, then it's on to organizing through all of my newborn stuff and getting the baby's room ready. And of course I have to make everything "cute"...decorating, etc...so this is a big job for me! Hehe!!
Graham has been camping this week and then he had to go to Red Deer to so some painting, so I'm looking forward to him coming home tonight. Thank goodness for my sister and her kids...they've kept Payton and I company and are awesome baby-sitters. I find after a couple days without my husband around I start to get BORED...and I think Payton feels it, too. So we're excited for daddy to come home!
I also just wanted to share some layouts I did last week:












And then here's a couple pictures from last weekend when we were in Red Deer...Payton and Mya hangin' out in the hammock...
...and Mya, Kedan, Payton and Ochiel...sadly, this is the best picture I could get of the 4 of them! Payton refused to look at the camera, so this is what I ended up with! Hehe!!

If I'm MIA again for a while, it's just 'cause I'm busy "nesting"...I have a whole list of things I want to get done before the baby comes, so I'm slowly working on all that. Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you're 36 weeks!!! so fun babe.
- niki

rebecca said...

wishing you all the best Talia! Can't believe it's getting so close. And you do know that we're going to need pictures as soon as that little one arrives right!! Lot's of pictures!

:)

Vee said...

lo's are so beautiful!
good luck with the new addition to your family
i love newborns!

Kim said...

Cute lo's Tal! And love the pictures. Can't believe it's coming so soon!

Saige said...

I LOVE THESE LAYOUTS. I have Urban Lily paper and will try not to scraplift your page, but it is beautiful!! AHHHHH. How I miss Payton. I can feel your sadness & joy in growing your family. It is so sweet to welcome a baby, but you feel a twinge of guilt to not have only 1 "baby" anymore. I remember how I was extra vigilant to spend even more quality time with Tagg after Berke--- (almost feel like I need to start up again before they grow up any more). Look I am writing a book.....