Monday, June 04, 2007

another photo shoot

So, I haven't decided if I am officially back from my "break" yet, but I just had to share these pictures. We went to Graham's parents last week and did a photo shoot of all 9 cousins. Needless to say, it was hilarious. Well, I don't know how funny we all thought it was at the time (come on, you get stressed when your kid is freaking out) but looking at the pictures now, they are so funny on so many different levels. Holy cow. 9 kids under the age of 7...we were guaranteed to have a few tears!



From left to right we have Gabby, Payton, Jack, Mya, Kedan, Osh, Tagg, Berkely and Forrest. Look at how cute and happy all these kids are! Haha!! Here are a few more...






I love how Tagg has decided he's done and is taking off in this picture...



And here we have the 3 older girls...



Grandma and Grandpa thought that some freezies would make them all happy...worked for some of the older ones, but look at Gabby and Osh! They both hated the feel of the grass on their feet...so cute! They were both very sad, their tears are cracking me up. Poor babies!



And last but not least, I got some video of the occasion. I love family photo shoots!!



:)


:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally hilarious!! LOVE the video. miss you-
niki

RachelDenbow said...

These pics are invaluable! So funny to look at.
And all beautiful children!

Jamie said...

So funny! I can tell you all have a lot of fun at family events.

Saige said...

OMG!!! Could this be anymore crazy?? Just watching this makes me laugh to tears. Why doesn't my son ever look at the camera? After all our efforts to get all the grandkids together, have matching clothes, make some fabulous memories....this is one we will never forget. Thanks for making the drive so we could be together. So lucky to have a great sis like you~Love Ya!!!

Kim said...

fun pictures!

Itworksforbobbi said...

Oh my - I remember us trying the same thing as a surprise for my in-laws. It ended up very much the same way. But hey, that's real life! Great captures!