Sunday, June 24, 2007

stuff...








Just some stuff I did this week. Life is busy. I can't believe that it is almost July. Wishing the weather would cooperate and be consistently nice outside. Loving the playset that Gray and Uncle Ryan built in our backyard for Payton. Can't wait for the deck to be finished. Needing more sleep. And...



I can't believe she's almost walking!! Not quite 11 months old and (almost) officially on the move.



AAAahhhh! (I am currently having to chase her around as it is...keeping her away from the dog food and drawers and cupboards and whatever else...she is way more "into" things than Payton ever was!)


Tal:)

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute layouts! I love them all, especially the beautiful simplicity of the second one.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful pictures of your family and your girls!
I love your layouts!
Love your style!

Anonymous said...

awwww - that's so fun that she's ( pretty much ) walking! she reminds me SO much of Molly. i CAN'T wait for the girls to all get to play together. too cute. love ya babe,

- niki
p.s. love the pages :)

Kim said...

Love the layouts! and so fun to see Gabbs almost walking!!!

Anonymous said...

As always, your pages are refreshingly simple and so cute. Simply perfect. I know it helps when you have such adorable girls to fill the pages! :) It makes the process a little easier! Thanks for the inspiration. You rock!
Crystal

jessica said...

those pages are simply adorable. I love the shadow box idea.
your girls are just so cute.

Charin Adams said...

Beautiful pages! :) And that video is adorable. :)
(I found your blog on 2 Peas, I love it!)
Charin

Anonymous said...

Look at that girl go! Oh, that is so trouble! Your life just got even busier. Good luck! xo, Jodes