Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Girl's Night Out


What better way to start the new year than by a FUN announcement? Kim and I are hosting the Goodie Box's first event and I am sooooo excited about it! It's called Girl's Night Out and that is exactly what it will be....a girl's night out of scrapbooking, chatting, eating and fun. We really wanted to do something that was more intimate than a typical convention and a little more than just a crop night. We have Janet Hopkins coming as our guest instructor and not only is she totally fun but her scrapbooking is AMAZING. Janet will teach a project, Kim and I will joint-teach a project, plus there will be giveaways and just lots of fun stuff. I really hope that if you're somewhere near or around Edmonton you'll consider coming...it's going to be such a great night! It's on March 15th from 5pm till midnight and all the details are here. Like I said...very excited. Please, please come and join us!!!


On another note, the Christmas season is finally winding down...we were very busy with our families but it was lots of fun. Gabby had a fever for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day...and of course she was feeling better as soon as everything was over. That's the way it gores, right? But she was a trooper and still had lots of fun. And Payton was totally into it this year...the first thing she said when she woke up on Christmas morning was, "I want to see if Santa ate his cookies!" and she was very excited to see only a few crumbs left. So cute. I love my girls.


Okay, I just wanted to share about Girl's Night Out...hope to see some of you locals there!


T:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm already looking forward to Girl's Night Out!!! It's going to be great with Janet!!!