1. This rice cooker by Pampered Chef. So awesome. My sister has had one for a while and I finally got my hands on one, too. Makes the best rice in the microwave. So easy and no mess and you can't screw it up! And, my mom showed me a way to make a yummy pudding cake in it, too. Maybe I'll have to share that sometime as well. :)
2. I just got this MAC eyeshadow "All That Glitters" (scroll down about halfway to see the color) and I loooove it. It's really not glittery at all, just has a nice shimmer to it. MAC makeup is my fave.
3. The Sugar Coated chipboard letters by Doodlebug. Looove them!! I have them in almost every color now...I just love the font and size and everything about them!
4. This show on TLC. Freakin' love it. The kids are hillairious, and it makes me feel good about my life which I think is crazy at times....what would I do with EIGHT KIDS??? Oy. That mom should win a medal.
5. These brushes by Rhonna Farrer. Love them and I'm experimenting with actually using them on my scrapbook pages. I tend to buy digital kits 'cause I think they're great and then I don't do much with them. I'm trying to break out of my comfort zone!
6. Heidi's blog. She's been putting up some sneak peeks of her new product that's coming out....I am drooling!
7. This DVD. Her voice is crazy, and being a (retired) dancer, I just love the show. The dancers, choreography, everything is amazing. My friend was in the show for the full 5 years as a dancer, too...it's pretty darn cool to see her dancing front and center behind Celine on the DVD! Can't believe I never saw this live while it was running in Vegas. (sniff, sniff)
8. Making. Memories. Noteworthy. That's all I have to say. I would eat it if I could.
9. These baskets in my laundry room. Yup, I got them at Home Sense and I just love how pretty! I actually have all of our extra sheets and guest bedding in them, so whenever we have company, I just pull a basket down and everything is there, ready to go. Then when they leave, I throw everything in the wash and then put it right back in the basket for next time! Stuff like this makes me happy!
10. And last but not least, I love this place. Who doesn't? It's the happiest place on earth and we're taking Payton there in June. We've been wanting to go on a little trip, and Payton will love it. I can't wait to see her face when she sees the "real" Cinderella and Belle. And don't worry about Gabby...she's going to be spoiled by Nana for a week. When we told Payton about Disneyland we all put our arms in the air and said "Hooray!" and then when we told Gabby she'd be staying at Nana's she put her arms in the air and sqealed with joy. It was so stinkin' cute.
Okay, it's so time for bed. We're having Payton's birthday party tomorrow afternoon...wish me luck! I'm hoping it goes okay...there will be lots of girls and lots of pink!
Oh, and another thing...I have something really exciting to share on Tuesday (ish). I can't wait!!