Friday, February 29, 2008

cards, cards, cards!




I had to share one of my favorite things I've been playing with this past week...this card kit by Heidi Swapp. I ordered it from QVC a few weeks ago on a whim and I just love it! See, I love cards. But for whatever reason I have a hard time getting supplies out to make one little card at a time, which results in total lame-o, last minute cards whenever a birthday or something comes up! This kit is soooo awesome...it has enough supplies to make 60 cards and everything coordinates and of course, it's all just stinkin' cute. I've had everything spread out on my table for the past week or so and it's been so fun to just sit down and quickly whip up a few cards at a time, here and there. And they are soooo easy! I love this kind of scrapping...no thinking, just plain fun. Here are some of the ones I've done so far...











I love all the tapes and the little journaling spots...so fun! I even added a few things here and there from my own stash, but honestly, you don't need anything extra to add...there's so much stuff in the kit. And I love all the elements on the insides of the cards. I usually jsut embellish the front of my cards and the leave the inside blank...I love the extras when you open the cards up!



And I know you're probably all thinking, "How in the heck did she find the time to make this many cards???" And honestly...I don't have time! These were made in a few minutes at a time, not in one sitting. That's what I love about this kit. So do-able. (and Niki and Karly...this is what I got for us to do in Texas when we come!!!)





(just a note...I am soooooo sorry! But I just checked the QVC website and these kits are sold out! Maybe they'll be back sometime...if I hear anything I will let you know!)



I *heart* scrapbooking. And Happy Leap Year!



T:)

7 comments:

tapintosimple said...

Hi Talia...
i LOVE your cards... I am also a card lover... and am always amazed by all your creativity! You are lucky to be able to share the love of scrapping with your sisters, too!
Take care...
Diane R.

Itworksforbobbi said...

Now those are my kind of cards. Nothing like dangling the apple in front of our eyes then tearing it away just before we bite! LOL! Still, I feel so inspired by these... I think I'll sit down and whip up a couple of knock-offs tonight. THanks for sharing!

Kim said...

I love the cards!! I can't wait to open mine up and create something. So fun that everything is there...and so many!

:)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best - I can't wait!!!! Karly

Anne Thompson said...

Oooh, those are some super cute cards! I love everything Heidi Swapp!!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards Talia. I got a kit from "Close to my heart" and I love it. so easy everything is there all cut out for you.....perfect!!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Can't wait to meet you at GNO weekend
Sylvia

kristen said...

wow, these cards look store bought! They look so professional! Great job - kristen