Wednesday, May 14, 2008

just for fun...

...i've added a little "scrapbook album" in my sidebar.




Just a home for all of my pages and projects. I can't keep up with all the galleries out there, so I thought I'd set something up right here on the ole' blog. I'll still be posting pages and projects here, of course, but everything will eventually end up in my album, too, so that it's easy to find and browse.




Take a peek now and then!




Tal:)



(And how excited are we that the 2 David's made it to the finale on American Idol??!! Yay!! And "So You Think You Can Dance" starts in 2 weeks...I can't contain myself!)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Good Morning Talia!

How funny is this? I just set up the same type web page. I figured all of our "non scrappy" family and friends were tired of all my scrap talk. It is going to be nice to have a place to share my latest layouts and shopping finds.

Hope you have a great day!

Looking forward to next week's finale!!

Anonymous said...

I totally hear ya Tal!! Go David Cook Go!!! And of course...summer just wouldn't be the same without So You Think You Can Dance!
Lindsay:)

s a n s k u :) said...

Yey Davids! :) I can barely wait for so you think you can dance. I think that's my favorite show.

I'll go check out the album now... Great idea.

Anonymous said...

David A is the most annoying! He needs to open his eyes and quite licking his lips.
I hope that David Cook wins! But who said that American Idol is anything but a popularity contest? Hello, that dork that won last year? whatever.

Itworksforbobbi said...

That's a great idea - and I'm sure I'll be by to check it out often :)

So excited for "So You Think You Can Dance?" to get started! Yes! Oh, and I've LOVED the goodie box this month. More inspiration than I know what to do with! Thanks!