Tuesday, June 02, 2009

baby faces




My cute little Kherington a couple weeks ago. Oh, the little faces she makes are so sweet. She's started to smile and coo and I just love it. She is such a little sweetheart. I could just eat her up, she's so adorable. (I always say this and everytime I do, Graham just laughs.)



She is such a good baby. Sleeping through the night for the most part, so that makes us happy! She stops people in her tracks wherever we go...I think I heard "Look at that hair!" about 100 times this weekend as we were out and about...so funny.



Okay, just had to share!



T:)

7 comments:

Kim said...

Who couldn't just fall in love with that little face :) I luvie!!!

Lindsay Bateman said...

She is SO ADORABLE!! those are the funnest pictures, can't wait to see how you scrap them! Have you attempted her baby book yet? What color scheme have you decided on?

I remember you having Payton's album at Girls Night Out, it was incredible. Isn't it funny how a person remembers certain projects/ideas? that is one that has always stuck in my head!:)

She is such a little blessing!xo

niki said...

total cutie pie!! can't wait to see you all!!! love ya babes.

Sarah said...

she's so precious!

Anonymous said...

such a cutie. all your girls have had the best hair! love em! xo, Jody

SAT said...

She's super cute ... thought I saw a little bit of Niki in her?! Enjoy!
Sarah

Maria said...

You and Kim are giving me some serious baby fever!!! She is gorgeous. Your babies have such great hair. I remember thinking the same thing when you posted photos of baby Gabby.