Tuesday, July 14, 2009

how can it be?









How can my baby be 4 months already? She is growing up too quickly...it's not fair. (pout.)



At 4 months old, Kherington is smiling, babbling, slobbering, chewing on her fists, attempting to put baby toys in her mouth and rolling over. In fact she was rolling over and over and over as we took these pictures this morning...her big sisters thought it was quite funny.



She is a dream. I love having a baby in the house again. She just makes all of us so happy and we all turn into blubbering, baby-talking fools whenever we're in her presence. Even Gabby. She has the cutest "baby-talking" voice.



Stop getting so old so fast, kay Kherington? I want you to be my baby forever.



:)

8 comments:

Amber Zimmerman said...

She is a beautiful girl! My baby is two. . .I have four, but I still get baby fever! It is such a special time and goes far to quickly. =(

Lindsay Bateman said...

Aaagghh!!! Those photos are unbelievable! Tal, you are so talented...it's beyond words actually. She is a dream. That first photo...WOW...completely angelic in every way.
:)

niki said...

so...you're gonna take some pics of my kiddos when we come, right??? (i'll bribe you with a cute gift too!!)GORGEOUS baby tal...can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

All the pics are gorgeous - especially the first one. Love that little bundle!! karly

April said...

Ahhhhhh, how GORGEOUS!!! She fits right in with your other girls for sure. :)

- April

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute. the pics, the outfit, the baby, all of it! i agree, they grow up too fast...and yet somedays, not fast enough! enjoy all those baby moments and give that girl a squeeze from us. xo, jods

misslb02 said...

Please tell me where you got the hat from... its adorable. I love your style. Love the tutu too, I really want one for my little baby girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.