Friday, June 18, 2010

and just a few more...





...because I can't handle their cuteness. And because getting dressed up in your costume and dancing on stage is like, a really big deal.



Oh, and because my blog has been so boring lately. (wink)










I am so lucky to have these two! They are so much fun and are the best big sisters to Kherington. And they have been sooooo patient with me these last few weeks as I've been packing up the house and having constant photoshoots. They are awesome. Actually, sidenote...just this morning as I was working on some pictures Payton asked me, "Mommy, are you still going to be a photographer in the new house?" Haha! I dunno why, I just thought that was so funny!



I am on the homeward stretch to getting this house all packed up. I've been throwing things away, packing things up and organizing like crazy. It is alot of work, but I love the feeling that everything that we're taking to the new house is stuff we actually want and need. No more junk! Feels good. I don't care what anyone says, moving really is the only way to get rid of everything that you don't need. I would never have the energy to clean out every nook and cranny otherwise! So, Tuesday is the big day, and then we'll be staying with my parents until our new house is ready...hopefully sometime in August. Luckily it's summer and we don't have to worry about schedules, we'll just be playin'. So we are all excited.



Wish me luck and let's get summer goin'!



Tal:)

1 comment:

Junibea said...

Beautiful girls ja amazing pictures <3