Tuesday, July 13, 2010

5 random things i like

Okay, this blog has just been too boring lately, so I decided to post 5 random things that I like and are inspiring me. Enjoy!




1. This DIY Ruffle tea towel. So cute and easy, and what a simple way to add some color and fun to your kitchen. I'll be making some of these for my new kitchen for sure!




2. As soon as I have an address, I'll be subscribing to this magazine. It looks fabulous and oh, so inspiring!




3. How stinkin' cute are these pom pom lights? For a wedding, a baby shower, a bedroom...oh, the possibilities!




4. Have you checked out the Salt & Prep blog? It's lots of fun if you're looking for fashion and photography inspiration. So cool!




5. And last but not least, I'm loving this etsy shop. If my husband would let buy an ipad (hint, hint) I would be getting one of these adorable little cases to go with it. So cute!





So there ya go. 5 random things that are making me happy on this rainy July day!



Be back soon!
Tal:)



(P.S. I have a sweet newborn up on my photography blog. Getting caught up on all of my June photoshoots!)

2 comments:

alicia king said...

fun things! that fabric is so cute on that i.pad case!

Kim said...

fun things!! those ruffle tea towels are soooo cute! and if the ipad was mine i'd be buying one of those cases too!! super cute stuff!