Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!



Wow! 1.1.2011! What an awesome day!



I can hardly believe it's a new year already! Seriously...where did 2010 go? I have to say, it was quite a crazy year, but every moment was memorable and worth it. Over the last few days I've been finishing up my Project 365, and I've gotten quite sentimental looking through all my family's photos from this past year...while taking a photo every single day wasn't always easy at times, it was soooooo worth it, and I'm so glad we made it to the end! My husband was an awesome motivator and support of this project, and he's actually the one that convinced me to do it again for 2011...so stay tuned for a brand new Project 365 blog...I am excited!! Until then, I hope you'll take a couple minuted to browse through our families photos...I considered doing up a slideshow or collage of some of my favorite pictures, but in the spirit of keeping things simple, I just thought you could hop on over instead.






So, now my hope is to get all those photos into this here little kit. I haven't done any form of scrapbooking in ages, so my hands are itching to get going on this. I can't wait!




On another note, our Christmas was wonderful and busy and fun. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with just the 5 of us, and while it was different from what we usually do every year, it was so much fun and just as special. The girls were just soooo excited about everything, and yes, they were very spoiled by Santa...lots of fun memories. After that we headed out of town to spend the next few days with Graham's family and once again...the kids were spoiled and we all just had a blast. There's nothin' like hanging out with cousins and family and good food...LOTS of good food! (heehee)



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a new year!



2011, here we come!!



xo Tal

5 comments:

Kim said...

Cute little family!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas with your little family :) I looked through your pics...and they're super cute! So fun to have :) xox

p.s. Is Pay Pay wearing glasses???!!

Unknown said...

Your family is adorable Talia! I enjoyed looking through your pics, it has inspired me to give Project 365 a try for 2011! Happy New Year to you and your family! :)

niki said...

awww - we miss you guys!! loved looking through all the pictures. give the kids a hug from us!

alicia king said...

here's to another memorable year!

Rachel said...

Beautiful family!
I'm glad you're going to do another Project 365...I think that's a wonderful idea that I should get on top of doing, too!
That kit looks like fun. :)