Monday, August 22, 2011

long time no blog!

Let's just say that summer is going by way too quickly, so all that blogging I was planning on doing has been put on the back burner. Sheesh! Ah, well...school starts for the girls in just over a week, so I'm planning on jam-packing as much into these last few days of summer as I can!



I DID want to stop in today though, to share an adorable FREE digital scrapbooking template that my sister, Niki created.




Niki is an amazing digital scrapbooker, so go on over to her blog to check her out and try out her newest template for free. (There's also a link to another FREE digital kit, too...don't miss out!)



Alrighty, I'm off to play with my kiddos...have fun with this cute stuff!



T:)

2 comments:

Kim said...

cute! Fun that Niki's blogging again!

Rachel said...

Thank you...cute template! Love the free kit, too!