Wednesday, September 14, 2011

kennedy and winter




Even though I am on a "maternity leave" right now from my little photography business, it's still nice to get out now and then and take pictures of my family. I got these shots of my niece and nephew the other night and I loooove them! As much as I love shooting my own kids, it's fun to switch things up a bit sometimes. And seriously, when these teens are as cute as they are (Kennedy would NOT like me saying that...haha!) they made my job very easy!


























My sister and I had fun being stupid to make them laugh...I'm sure we were driving them nuts! I love these 2 crazies, and I can't believe how old they are getting! Kennedy is 17 and Winter is almost 15...I still think of them as little kids.



Hope you like the pictures, guys!!



Tal:)

5 comments:

niki said...

those turned out amazing Tal!! Winter looks gorgeous! i so wish you could take more pictures of my kiddos!!!

Talia said...

I know, Nik! Next time you come home...

Kim said...

I don't even think I looked anywhere near that good in highschool even...haha!! She's beautiful! I can totally picture you and Karly making them laugh! haha!!

Ashley said...

Beautiful. I especially like the first two and the one near the end where she's straddling the chair and the sun is peaking through behind her. Nice job.

Lindsey Heath said...

I know these are so old now, but I just love Wint and Kennedy so much, and these pictures totally capture their cuteness and beauty! They are such gorgeous kids!!