Monday, June 08, 2009

just a little somethin'...









Just wanted to share this little autograph book I made for Heidi when she came to teach...it was so simple and fast! I just made the little pages using cute brushes from House of 3, printed them off on regular computer paper and attached the whole book together with tulle. Easy! Even the butterfly on the front is a digital brush that I just printed and cut out. It turned out really cute...we passed the book around as Heidi was teaching and everyone wrote her a little message, then we gave it to her at the end of the day. A little souvenir of her trip to Edmonton! This could be cute for kids to take to school at the end of the year to have their classmates sign, or a fun little notebook to have on your desk or to give to a friend...lots of possibilities!



Wow, I just shared a scrapbook project! Yay!



Tal:)

5 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

This was just the cutest book EVER!! I was wondering how you made it...with which brushes? And then did you just change the color of them?? Details please....:)

Itworksforbobbi said...

I love this idea! I'm going to make 2 for my girls to take to school their last day! LOVE IT!!!

Sarah said...

Looks really cute! I'm sure she loved it!

Charin Adams said...

Love it! :)

Starr Mercer said...

I loved this little book you made! Can you tell me the name of the clear alphabet stamps you used on the front...have to get some of those!