Sunday, September 11, 2011

our little family




A few days before school started we went out and took some family pictures and I am soooo glad we did! It is always so much work, stress and effort, but so worth it in the end. It was a collaborative effort between Kim and I....thank you so much for "shooting" us, Kimmy! I'm sure she had a good laugh at all of us...the kids were running around like crazy and Kherington was quite hard to contain, but we still got some shots that I love!

























I gotta say, it was weird being in front of the camera rather than behind it...I had so many ideas and in my head I pictured exactly how I wanted the shoot to go. And of course I pretty much had to blow everything out the window when we got there 'cause just getting everyone all situated and looking at the camera was quite the task!! Haha!! So we just went with the flow as much as we could, and now I have a bunch of pictures of my crazy little family that I absolutely cherish.



T. xoxo

6 comments:

Suvi said...

Gorgeus photos!

Although I'm not sure if your family is "little" anymore ;)

niki said...

yay!! more pictures...i've been waiting for these ;) they look great! give everyone big hugs for me!

Kim said...

cute cute cute!! love your fam :) xoxo

Starr Mercer said...

Love the photos Talia!

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures!

Farmgirl Paints said...

found you on pinterest. loved this sweet shoot. looking for a great christmas shot. do you think it's possible to do a shot like this with a tripod or something? just curious how you did the blanket one. we just moved and don't know anyone. it would be great if i could do it myself.