Monday, September 12, 2005

Life is crazy...


How cute are these babies??? Payton and Ava, another little baby in my ward, wore the same dresses on Sunday, and these are a few of the pictures I took. So cute! And yes, Rachel and I (Ava's mom) planned this! Graham was like, "I don't get it, why do you want Payton to have the same dress as someone else?" I tried to explain, that it's cute every once in a while for little friends to be matching, and he was just like, "Okay, whatever!" Hehehe! It wa so much fun to sit in my nice, organized room last night and scrap. I think I was in there for like 3 hours...We were gone all weekend, so I was totally itching to get some pages done. Grand Prairie was fun, it was nice to see Maurita and the kids. We brought Maggie along and it was hillairous to see her and Tagg play...they were definatley challenging eachother. I got to hang out at the local Scrapbooking store and do some shopping with Maurita and her friends...Gray didn't have much luck with the painting, it rained the whole time, so he had some good naptimes with Payton. Haha! So after a busy weekend, another busy week begins...Payton and I had our first swimming class this morning and it was so much fun!! It was nice to be there with a few other moms in my ward and the babies were so cute. Payton had fun...lots of kicking and splashing in the water. I even dunked her all the way under a few times...she was surprised, but didn't cry at all. So much fun!! Tomorrow I start teaching...I'm a little nervous, it's been awhile...hopefully all will go well (I still don't have any tap shoes, though...oops.). Life is crazy and busy and it seems like I never have enough time for ANYTHING, but it's awesome. I love my little life and my little family. I love having so much do and always being surrounded by awesome family and friends. Gotta run...Payton will be waking up soon...there's always something going on!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cutie patooties!!! And those LO's are amazing--as usual!! Glad you found some time to scrap--something I should try to do! And I can just picture little Payton swimming, how cute! ;)

me said...

how cute???? well these r verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute!!!!