Friday, October 07, 2005

cabin fever


Okay, so this is what happens to me when I've been in the house for too long with nothing to do....I get messy. I know, I know....what's the big deal? The thing is, it isn't a big deal, it's just funny to me that when I have all the time in the world, I suddenly become incapable of cleaning my house, or getting anything else done for that matter. I just get too bored to do well, anything. It's been kinda nice to have a slow week, though. I've had a few mornings with Payton where we've just hung out in our pj's and played, and then afternoon naps...but it gets old! I'm just a busy person, and I function better when I have lots to do. I guess it doesn't seem like such a big deal to clean the house when I have a million other things on my list to do as well. But when I've had a few days of not doing too much, the thought of cleaning is like, ya, right!! So anyways...I went to West Ed today with Payton and just wandered around so we could get out of the house. Got P some fun books...she was laughing her head off in the store when I showed them to her, so I figured they were safe purchases. As soon as she wakes up from her nap I figure I'll tackle the kitchen...but we'll see. It's not hurting anyone the way it is, is it??

No comments: