Monday, October 24, 2005

it's startin' to feel...




...like Halloween! I'm so excited for Halloween this year 'cause I finally have a little baby to dress up. We have a Halloween party at the church tomorrow night and I can't wait to get Payton in her costume. My mom and I made it on Saturday...but you'll have to check back to see what she's being! All I can say is, she will be freakin' cute!! Mom bought this little outfit for P at Target so I thought I'd get her all dressed up today. I tried desparately to get some good shots, but she just wasn't havin' it today. I couldn't get her to look at me or smile or anything! Ah well, it was still fun. See ya later, Tal :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

She is way too cute Tal! I can't believe how big she is getting!

bezbabe said...

hey, i kinda indirectly stumbled across your blog and noticed that we hail from the same parts...i don't know any other bloggers that live near me who aren't already my friends! LOL

your daughter is adorable and i LOVE her name! i plan out my kids names years (literally!) in advance and this one is on my list but not so much on my hubby's sadly!

heidi swapp said...

she is so darling!
thanks for your comments this morning on my blog!
take care...
heidi