Sunday, November 13, 2005

maggie




How cute is my dog??? I got her this little doggie t-shirt yesterday and then one thing led to another last night...hence the pictures. (this page is a scraplift of Elsie's from 2peas...)Hehehe! So funny. I feel bad 'cause Maggie's been kind of pushed to the sidelines this past year, so I wanted to giver her a little attention. Payton loves playing with her, I can already see that they are going to be partners in crime. The other day I caught both of them, happy as can be, eating food out of Maggie's bowl. EEEEEeeeewwww! Luckily I got the food out of Payton's mouth...it was pretty funny, though. Yup, this is my dog...at times she can drive me crazy (like, how she totally thinks she's a person and hogs the bed at night...aaahhh!) but I love her. She's a part of our little family:) Just wanted to share these pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww....what a cutie pie! :)

rebecca said...

I completely relate to your dog hogging the bed! Our buddy is such a stink. He things he runs this joint!

Megan R said...

Oh that is the cutest dog ever! I love the layout you did as well!!