Tuesday, November 08, 2005

excited


I'm so excited ... there's a new scrapbook magazine coming out that's called "The Canadian Scrapbooker" and I'm being featured in the up-coming spring issue!! The magazine focuses on one province/issue, and then they pick 3 scrapbookers to showcase from that province and I'm one of the people they chose from Alberta. So I'm excited...it's still a little while away, but something to look forward to. And then I met with the owner of the scrapbook store I shop at today (The Urban Scrapbook) about teaching classes at the store. It's cool 'cause she's basically letting me teach whatever I want...I get to design the class and then teach it! So I'm excited. I want scrapbooking to be my career, my THING. It's such a competitive industry and there are soooo many scrapbookers out there, so any opportunity is a good one. Just wanted to share my news! -Talia:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tag Your World
Read how this technology advancement represents a quantum leap forward in simultaneous processing capability, and how it's gaining rapid adoption in the marketplace.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

Tangee said...

Congratulations, that is WONDERFUL. I have a suggestion, turn on the feature that makes people have to enter a word, so you don't get spam in your comments.

Anonymous said...

hey tal - it's niki. that's very fun news! congrats. i'm excited for you!! but it's no surprise to me - you're so talented. love ya!

christina cole said...

wow! that is SO cool about the magazine and teaching! i'm sure your classes will be fabulous! :)

Janna said...

Talia, that's way too cool!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to read it!!! Good on ya- Janna