Tuesday, November 01, 2005

trick or treat!









Well....Halloween's finally over!! For a silly little holiday, it sure was a busy one for us. Last night was fun...we got Payton dressed up again and she helped us hand out candy to all the trick or treaters. Kennedy, Winter and my mom stopped by to see Payton in her costume...by the end of the night she was like, get this thing off me! Haha. This morning we also had a Halloween party for the little dance class I teach. The girls all looked so cute in their costumes and Payton wanted in on the action...she was crawling and chasing them around the studio. So cute. So now I guess we'll have a little bit of down time before P's birthday and Christmas...although I'm already thinking of all the things I have to do before then!! Hopefully I'll find the time....anyways, here are some pictures from last night!

No comments: