Thursday, February 23, 2006

invites


Just thought I'd share the invitations I was working on tonight (in between watching Survivor, American Idol and Dancing with the Stars!!). Thursday nights are ridiculous! Hehe! Anyways, I did these invites for a ward party my sister is in charge of, so I thought I'd help her out. At first I was just going to print them out for her and then one thing led to another and they're done...it was almost easier for me to just do them from start to finish then to share the work. I think they turned out cute and it was a fun little project to work on.

Payton was so funny tonight...it was one of those evenings where she was happy to entertain herself (I looove that!!) and she walked around with her princess crown on (upside down) like she ruled the world. Maggie just follows her around in hopes that Payton will drop something that she's snacking on...most of the time Payton just shares her snacks with her. So cute. She was also dancing and babbling away...I can't wait till she actually talks so I know what she's saying! So it was a good day...both Payton and I had our afternoon naps (I know, I know...but I'm pregnant!) and then Gray took us out for dinner tonight. Now it's time to tidy up the house before it gets messed up again tomorrow...I DO like it to be clean SOMETIMES, even if it's only when I'm sleeping! Hehe!

5 comments:

Janna said...

talia!! these are so pretty!! i love that font!! love it!!

yeah, it was AWESOME meeting heidi... she's so dang cute!! her classes were great... you're gonna love her!!! can't wait to see what you create!

i LOVE the new look of your site... so clean & crisp!! lovin' it!!

janna

rebecca said...

so cute Talia!

Anonymous said...

Talia,
What is your e-mail address? I have a couple questions for you...
Thanks-
Karli

Talia said...

Hey Karli...
my "email me" link on the right hand side of my blog is working now if you want to aske me some questions!!
Sorry it wasn't working before!

justem said...

These are beautiful! I love the look of the script with the type. I had that on my wedding invites. Gorgeous colors, too!!