Monday, March 20, 2006

been scrappin'

























I actually did these pages a few days ago but I'm just getting around to posting them today. I got an awesome package FULL of new American Crafts products on Wednesday so I wanted to use some of the new stuff. So much fun!

The weather here has been pretty crazy. It totally snowed like crazy this weekend...I think Graham helped a million people get their cars out of the snow and he shovelled our walk so many times...the snow just kept on falling! But, it's warmed up today and hasn't snowed anymore, so hopefully it'll just start melting. Please!! I'm looking forward to decent weather so I can take Maggie and Payton on walks everyday. I'm feeling (and watching) my stomach get bigger everyday and it would be nice to get some excersise!

I go for my ultra-sound on Wednesday afternoon...yay!! Looking forward to finding out if I see more pink or more blue in the near future...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great pages Tal! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!! Exciting!

Anonymous said...

First time checking out your blog! love the layouts!!! Congrats on your pregnancy!