Sunday, May 07, 2006

finally...





i got to scrapbook last night. I only got 3 pages done, but that's still an accomplishment! I just wanted to to do some simple ones of Payton to get back in the groove...I feel like I haven't been doing any layouts for her lately and when she changes so much so fast, I don't want to miss out on anything! So I gotta get crackin' on some more of her. And I looove this NYC layout. I was like, hmmmm....how get I scrap tons of pictures without having to do tons of pages?? So all the little mini-pics was my solution. I've been wanting to do a page with index prints for a while now, so that was fun. Only you pretty much need a magnifying glass to actually see the pictures, but oh well, it's the overall look I was going for! Just wanted to share!!

7 comments:

rebecca said...

these are so cute Talia! Your style is so FUN!!

Kim said...

Love the lo's Tal! Of course love all the ones of Pay-Pay, but especially love the NYC lo! I just got some of my pics developed and I am wanting to go back so bad...next year!

Diana said...

Hi!
I've been reading your blog since I found your gallery att 2peas...
Just want to say that I LOVE your work! :) I just started scrapbooking and I find so much inspiration in your LO's! Keep up the good work!
LOL
/diana (Stockholm/Sweden)

gloria said...

OMGosh...LOVE the NYC LO.
Uber cool.

Elizabeth said...

hey Talia!
those are pretty cool - love the NYC LO - gotta get there one day soon :)

hey just realized this week that you danced with Shelly's and I have a story for you!!

Vee said...

these lo's rock. I love the NYC ones...have that Elsie flair
have a great w/e
:)

Saige said...

love these pages. just so fresh. hey I watched "So you think you can dance" tonight. Thought of you. xoxox