Saturday, March 31, 2007

babies, food, family and something FUN...

How's everyone's weekend going? As always, we have been busy. We went for a quick day trip to Red Deer yesterday to visit with Graham's family and it was so fun. Graham's parents travel alot because they are very involved with Rotary so when they're home, we do what we can to see them! Payton was soooo excited to see her "other" grandma and grandpa...it was so cute. She played with her cousins like crazy all day long and Grandpa is like a kid himself...it was a fun visit. And of course my mother-in-law and I went to the scrapbook store there and I spent waaaay to much money. AAhh! Somebody stop me, please. It was a good day. Lots of babies, kids, food and family. It really felt like a Saturday, so now I am all messed up because TODAY is Saturday and it's feeling like Sunday. Actually, I'm probably more messed up due to the fact that Gabby doesn't like to sleep at night anymore. Seriously. I am at a loss as what to do...4am hits and she is WIDE awake. I only let her nap for an hour today so we'll see if that helps at all...I just want to feel normal again and get like, 4 hours of sleep for once in my life! Oh, babies. She's pretty darn cute, though. I'm excited 'cause Gabby and I are starting our swimming lessons next with her cousin Osh and little friend, Ryker so that will be cute. Hope she likes the water.

So anyways...have a good weekend and make sure you check back on Monday...
I have a fun little announcement to make that involves FUN and FREE STUFF so stay tuned!!

:)Tal

4 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Sounds like you had great time, it's always nice to spend time with family. Hopefully you can get more sleep this weekend!

Anonymous said...

an announcement??hmmm...intriguing.

- niki

Kara said...

how fun!! i love spending some quality time with family!

enjoy!

Saige said...

Sounds like fun at home. Gabby not sleeping??? ahhhh my heart goes out to you. let me know if the not napping helps.