Tuesday, March 27, 2007

smile

Payton makes me smile.


She totally wears me out, but she makes me smile.
Yesterday we had a "special day" together...Graham got home from work early so while Gabby was still sleeping, Payton and I got ready and went shopping.


And she was SO GOOD.


Sometimes she is the typical 2 year old...it can be so hard to reason with her and she just wants to do what she wants to do! But she was awesome yesterday...we walked all around the mall and she just stayed in the stroller, talking and making car sounds..it was so funny. I gave her a sucker and she had her two favorite polly-pockets and we were good to go. It was nice to have a special day with my girl...it seems like we don't get as much alone time...she was happy to have mom's full attention.


So I took these pics of Payton on Sunday before church. She absolutely LOVES going to church on Sunday's. All week she talks about her "class" and getting her ready on Sunday mornings is (usually) very easy. She's definately my girly-girl! Skirts, dresses, shoes, tight and bows...she loves them all.


Look at this smile!




12 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

She's such a cutie. I love the hair, so fun!

Kim said...

Oooohhh! Look how cute Payton is! So glad she was good yesterday! Did you get lots of fun things? Isn't it nice when your hubby comes home early and you can go out and play?

Muriel said...

those are the cutest pictures ever!

Ashley said...

Cute cute pictures! What a cutie Payton is! And what a darling outfit!

Anonymous said...

tal that is so nice to have girls day.payton is so cute and such a little grown up. you are very lucky to have such wonderful little girls. how is the potty training going? talk to you soon sunshine
love ya cheryl

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!

- niki

me said...

I can't believe how grown up Payton looks! What a cutie. I love that she was making car sounds in the stroller. Hilarious!

Jody

Jamie said...

Such a sweet little girl...

Anonymous said...

Talia,
Your girls are so adorable!!!

Maria - TX

chanel said...

great photos ... shes too cute!

Viviane said...

She is sooooo cute!!
I love to read your blog, it doesn't matter if you are showing your new creations or talking about your girls, I just love it :)

Anonymous said...

such adorable pictures!! She's so cute :)

and that skirt she's wearing, oh my. I'm dying to have one for Arden. Can you tell me where you found it?

Thanks!
Rachel (rjvludwig@gmail.com)