Tuesday, December 18, 2007

my *digi* sister...

Okay, so every single day I have intentions of blogging and then it just doesn't happen!! My husband was out of town for a few days (and he's leaving again tomorrow...*sniff, sniff*) so my hands are pretty full when I'm on my own. We have been very busy, though, as I'm sure you ALL are with Christmas coming so soon. AAahhh! I have tons of presents that still need to be wrapped that I stare at everyday and I just can't seem to bring myself to wrap them. It'll happen last minute, I'm sure.



Anyways, since I don't have anything new to share scrapbooking-wise right now, I thought I'd share some of my sister, Niki's work!! She's totally gotten into the digital scrapbooking thing, and her pages are so awesome. There is definately something to be said for digital scrapbooking...once you get the hang of it, you can create a page in no time at all, you get to use your digital kits over and over again and, well....it's cool!



So here are a few of her pages:


(can you guess which one is me in this picture?)








Isn't she awesome??? Love your stuff, Nik, hope you don't mind that I jacked your pages and put them on my blog. hehe! Check out Niki's gallery here AND she's on the design team for this site. You rock, babes!




Here are a few things that we've been up to this past week:

*Payton did her Rudolph dance again on Saturday, and everything went well...she was dancin' up a storm on stage this time, and...mommy stayed with her till she went onstage, too.

*We all have colds. Ick. I'm getting over it, but it's definately drained me of any and all energy.

*We had Christmas with my 2 BFF's yesterday...it was so great. As always, the kids were crazy and everyone was spoiled. Just the way Christmas should be.

*Gabby has decided that it's fun to cry all night long and keep Mommy and Daddy from getting any kind of sleep.

*Payton has slept TWO nights in a row with panties and NO accidents!! (tonight will be night #3!)

*And last but not least, today was Payton's 3rd Birthday. Holy Cow. I have a 3 year old. I have been a parent for 3 years. She's growing up. We kept things simple today...the 4 of us went on rides, then out for lunch where Payton cried when the people sang "Happy Birthday" to her, baked a caked (with Pay's help, of course), opened presents, and I saved everyone from saying "cheese" for the camera...left it at home today. On purpose. (we're having a family party for her on Friday where I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!!)


December is a crazy month! I have things going on every single day till almost New Year's from here on out. If I'm not back before Christmas then I hope you all have a great one!!!



Tal:)


P.S. Thanks for all your comments on Payton's baby album...it's such a fun system!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love Niki's layouts! She does such a great job! Have a fun Christmas! :)

Saige said...

Niki's layouts are awesome!! She's on the Sweet Shoppe??!! One of my favorite places to visit.....