Friday, June 20, 2008

before i go...

...i just wanted to share a few more pages I've done over the last little while.






Okay, can we talk about this freakin' awesome chandelier stamp??? I love it. LOVE it.




My Gabby girl in her tutu...(I was very scared to scrapbook these photos!)









And Payton...


(I stamped directly on the mirror butterfly using stazon ink)




And my sign-page and layout for Kim's circle journal.... (Kim, don't look if you want it to be a surprise!)






And last, these two pages I did of my girlies...





Remember a while back I had mentioned that I want to start duplicating layouts for both of my girls? You know....when you do a cute page, then just do another one for your other kid(s). I love this concept. Not every page has to be a masterpiece and 100% original. I think it's fun to re-create and re-do. And for me, these 2 pages were more about the process and just having fun, rather than trying to get another layout completed for their albums. I was staring at all of my Love, Elsie stuff and just went to town. Fun, fun. And you know what? I didn't stop there...these pages came together so easily that I did another one of Graham, and then one of our whole family, too! Yup...that's 4 similar layouts, and I love them! (Oh, and a little side-note: I had all of these little square pictures left over from another project, and they've been so awesome to have on hand when I want to quickly do a page. I'm gonna keep on using them till they're gone!)




Okay....I am officially saying bye-bye to blogland for the next week. We're off tomorrow morning for sunny California and I can't wait. Disneyland, here we come!!!




T:)

4 comments:

tapintosimple said...

Talia...
you AMAZE me! Enjoy disneyland!
Diane R.

Lindsay Bateman said...

GORGEOUS pages!!! Love Love Love them!!! Have a fantastic and safe trip! Enjoy every second of it!:)

Anne Thompson said...

Fun! Disnyland! OK, your pages are awesome. That chandalier stamp is amazing, what ink do you use? It looks like it was just chadelier paper! I'm loving it! Thanx, Anne

Charin Adams said...

Your pages are always so pretty!! :) :) I really love that last one with all of the Love, Elsie goodies :)