Tuesday, August 25, 2009

KK


Kherington's name around here has become "KK". Everyone needs a nickname, and this is the one that has stuck with her! Baby girl is now about 5 and a half months old. Since I was so bad at taking pictures while we were away, I figured I'd better take a few this morning after she had her bath. She was so smiley and cute...I can't handle the sweetness!










She's laying on the floor next to me right now, rolling from her tummy to her back, and then back onto her tummy. And babbling away like crazy! I love how she talks and blows bubbles...she is so much fun. I always tell Graham how much I loooove having a baby. She's pretty easy to love!



Oh, and another nickname that seems to have stuck with her is "little bug". I have no idea where that one came from, but we use it all the time, too!




xo Tal

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My friend's little girl's name is Kinley, and I call her KK, too! She's almost 6 months, too! :)

Juli P said...

she is quite possibly one of the cutest little baby girls I've seen and I had one....
your photos make me so sad that all I have of my kids when they were that age are crappy Penney's Portrait Studio photos...
oh and my girl is almost 5 and I think KK has more hair than Emily! adorable girl.

niki said...

have i told you that we call harry 'bug'? cuuuuute pictures!

tapintosimple said...

KK is adorable...and your photos are stellar as always!
Diane

Anonymous said...

she is such a doll. can't wait to see her in a few months. i call Aviana 'love bug' all the time! it's funny to see what nicknames emerge. xo, jods

Kim said...

Oh she's the cutest!!! Love the pics :) Can't wait to see this girl next week...it's been too long!