Friday, July 15, 2011

all caught up!




I have been so behind on my project 365 photos, but I've been working on them all week and I am finally all caught up! Whew! So if you want to see what we've been up to for the past couple months, go and take a look.



:)



I truly am such a believer in this photo-a-day concept. It's just such a perfect snapshot of our lives right here, right now. Things that I know would otherwise be forgotten if I hadn't taken the time to quickly pull out my camera or iphone. It just makes me so happy to see all of these memories come to life through our family photos.



Have a great weekend!!


T:)

2 comments:

Junibea said...

So cute little ballerina <3

Anonymous said...

the pics are awesome, tal. love getting the sneak peek into the lives of those cute kids. makes us feel like we know them a bit better! my fav's are the ones with gray sleeping on the floor with crew. so funny. and the one with kk doing her crazy dance moves. cracks me up! xo, jodes