Friday, October 14, 2011

"a year in the life" continues...




Whew!


I am all caught up on my photo-a-day blog...come and see!


It was alot of work, but it's always so worth it to see all of these daily photos come together. I love this project! I can't believe that this year is quickly coming to an end...seriously, where oh where does the time go?


I'm excited for the weekend...the girls are starting their dance classes and I have a photography course that I'm taking, so I'm looking forward to that.


See ya next week!


T:)

3 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Hi there! I just found your adorable blog while hunting through pinterest looking for some baby room photo inspiration for my sis in law. So glad I found your sweet little space!! Your family is cute, and your photography is stunning and I just had to say hello. :)

Blessings,
Sasha

Rachel said...

Good job keeping up with it! I sure haven't with mine! :/
Love the photos!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Talia! I'm wondering where you purchase all of your fabrics (specifically for your baby rooms) as I have never seen such beautiful fabrics at the standard fabric stores. On the off chance that she does, I have to ask - does your mom take on any paying sewing jobs? She is so talented! Please email me @ lauzonashley@yahoo.ca. Thx.

Ashley