Sunday, September 18, 2005

days like this









Okay...yes, I know I am obsessed. I take lots of pictures of my child...but how can I resist?? When I have photo ops like this, I have to take advantage of them. Gray was with me, which alway helps...he was able to distract Payton and make her smile and laugh. She was very interested in the leaves, grass and anything else that she could get her hands on. I got many pics of her staring at the ground. hehe! Anyways, today was a good day...went to church this morning and then for brunch with Gray and Payton. My mom wasn't having the fam over dinner today (what???) so we had to fend for ourselves. And since I don't get paid till Tuesday, we were short on groceries...so we decided to go out. I know, I know, it's Sunday...but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do. (And yes, I can hear all those who know me well laughing 'cause I barely cook as it is...I'm trying to get better at that!!) So we came home and then the 3 of us slept for almost 3 hours. I don't know what it is about Sunday afternoons, but it's like my body physically cannot stay awake! I must sleep! I love my afternoon naps with my family. After that, we got up and took Maggie and Payton for a walk. Is it really fall already?? The leaves are already changing and falling....I love this time year. Maggie was so happy to be outside and Payton was just laughing and babbling away. I love days like this. I need more of them. So glad to have these days before all the craziness of the upcoming week begins.

No comments: