Monday, September 19, 2005

then and now



I've been going through all of my old scrapbooks these past few days, and I came across this old picture tonight of Kim, A and I in grade 10. I remember the night perfectly...we got together at Kim's house and her sister took TONS of pictures of us...and this one was our FAVORITE. It was probably the one picture that we didn't try and pose for and it is just so US. So after looking at this pic, my eyes scanned across the page to the date...December 1995.....1995??!?? That was 10 YEARS AGO!!! (minus a couple months) I am suddenly just feeling so old! I cannot believe how quickly time flies, and to see how much has changed. And yet, have things really changed? Kim, A and I have always been best friends, and sometimes I still feel like we're just immature girls in high school. We got together the other night and blabbed in Second Cup for over 2 hours. I love how we can talk about anything and everything...and we always revert back to our old, teenager selves!These girls always understand where I am coming from and are always on my side. They've seen me at my best and my worst...and they still love me! We have been through so much together...the three of us....we have so many hillairious memories, it would be impossible to name them all...having sleep-overs with the 3 of us squished in the same bed....telling "knock-knock" jokes for hours on end....lighting candles and listening to Sarah McLauglin while talking all night long...driving and singing in the neon....church dances....I could seriously go on forever. Looking at this picture of the 3 of us from this summer, I can see how much we have changed, but what hasn't is how important it is to have friends in your life. I am so glad to have these 2 amazing, crazy, awesome, hillairious, fun and BEAUTIFUL girls as my best friends...I love you guys!! (DGAT)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! clicked on your name from jessi's blog...she said you mentioned nice things about me! thanks so much! your pages on your blog are really cute! hope your day is going well! :)