Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentine's day!




Remember this layout-card that I made Graham for Father's Day? I decided to go that route for Valentine's Day this year, so this was his gift. (He does love this stuff...well, he's learned to! Hehe!)












I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!! I'm off for a b-day lunch with my 2 bestest friends, the girls will be decorating valentine's cookies with daddy, and then my hubby and I have a date tonight on the couch with a good movie. I can't wait!



xoxoTal


(And just to quickly answer a couple questions:
You can find the stamp set I've been using recently here and you can find the cute little beanie hats that my girls have here and here!)

5 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

LOVE...this layout! Have a wonderful day and night...what a perfect way to spend valentines day!

niki said...

sooooo cute!! i wish i had the energy to do something that cute for chris!!

Kim said...

So cute as always :)

Anne Thompson said...

Awe, soooo cute!!!

Danielle said...

OMG how beautiful is this!!!!!!!!