Thursday, February 12, 2009

i'm still "feelin' the love"...




Okay, I know I have been posting an excessive amount of valentine's stuff, but I can't help it...I am just LOVING anything to do with valentine's day this year!! First off I wanted to share this v-day book I made the other afternoon using this awesome download from House of 3. I love it!! And have I talked about HO3 yet? I am so excited about this new venture of Heidi's, Janet's and Rhonna's. If you haven't browsed the site yet, go now...there is just sooooo much inspiration and eye candy there I don't even know where to begin!



Anyways, on to the album:












I chose to use the template that you can just print the pages on to your own patterned paper. This way you can make as many different "versions" of the album as you want...so cool. I also kinda made it as a little valentine's card for Payton and Gabby...fun, fun!




And some more scrapbook pages:






I have been totally in the scrapping mood lately and it's been awesome. I'm sure I'm just getting in as much as I can knowing that in about a month, it's back to square one again when the baby comes. My basement is a disaster 'cause I scrap while the girls play, but you know what? We're all happy, so who cares, right?




Anyways, I just wanted to stop in to share my latest projects...come back on Saturday to see what I made Gray for Valentine's Day. (I'd post it today but I don't want him to peek!)



See you soon!
Tal xo


(P.S. I've also updated my scrapbook album with all of my latest projects!)

12 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Beautiful stuff Tal! I love it all...and I am LOVING the pink and orange. So great. HO3 is so awesome...I completely agree with the abundance of eye candy! Those ladies are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Tal this turned out amazing...love your mix of pattern paper and colors, yummy!

Always fun to see what people are doing with the hof3 products....thanks for sharing it!

jessica said...

I've been eyeing that album on Heidi's blog and Hof3 for a few days and been wanting to make one. They are sweet. I like yours with your gorgeous photos.
and love the pages!!!

s a n s k u :) said...

Cu-u-ute! I was trying to figure out if that font comes with the kit or if you used some other font... ?

Kara said...

adorable!!
you know you were feature on HKS blog today?? yea!!
love your ideas.

can't wait to see more!! scrap and craft all you can, i had my 3rd DD 6 weeks ago, and have been super busy with life! i love it though!

Bray said...

Hope you don't mind I put a link to your blog on today's post. I just think you are so talented.

chanel said...

your album looks awesome, i will be posting mine today ... when i get finished! such a fun project ... i love your work! luv chanel

Amelia said...

I love your work and all the pinks you use! /=P I have 2 little boys, so I'm living vicariously thru 'ya!

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always! I have a question, where did you get the alphabet stamps (I'm assuming they are stamps!) that you use? Are they Heidi Swap? I love them and cannot find anything that looks similar!! Have a great Valentine's Day!

Kaitlyn said...

Your album is adorable!! I love the paper you used, you are always so creative!
What font did you use for the album and the layouts?
Your layouts are beautiful as usual! I love the simpilicty of your designs, they are great.

Talia said...

Hi Ladies!
You can find the stamp set I've been using lately here:

http://store.scrapbook.com/hs-hs64414.html

It's a must-have!

T:)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!